Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A little bit of rambling to end the day




What can I say…. No seriously.. Why am I making a blog? Hmmm and I’m sure you’re asking yourself why you’re reading a blog with recipes and such when there are so many other’s out there. Well… I’ve been on Pinterest for…awhile. (Hey, don’t smirk at me) No seriously back when you could only have a friend invite you onto it. Now I’m a pinning maniac. From clothes that I wish I could wear to recipes that I’ve never even thought about before. Even the “motivational” pins. Why do those grab me.. It’s like instead of getting off my ass and actually moving I’m sitting in front of a computer pinning a picture about moving. What’s wrong with that picture? 

I hope to gather my thoughts better as I continue to blog. As I’m sure I sound like a mumbling moron. Bare with me as I AM just starting. I think I tried writing a blog way back when but I don’t know what it was or where it went. 

So the posts that follow this one will range from life in general to those amazing looking (not always great tasting) recipes we all see online and on Pinterest. I of course will link the post from where I found the recipe as I never want to claim recipes that aren’t mine to claim. The life though.. that’s all me.

No comments:

Post a Comment